The latest report titled “Global women’s health market” published by Emergen Research is projected to register a significant growth rate during the forecast period from 2020 to 2027, at an impressive CAGR of 12.5%.The Market Intelligence Report provides a complete overview of the Women’s Health Market along with details on the competitive landscape and profiles of the key players operating in this business.
Besides, it provides various other prospective benefits comprising prolonged prospects for education and women empowerment, along with maintaining a healthy population and economic growth of nations. Use of female contraception is beneficial in the prevention of health issues associated with pregnancy, particularly for pubescent girls, as well as in pregnancy planning to reduce the chances of infant mortality, which is higher in childbirths separated by a lesser number of years
Get Free Sample PDF Brochure @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/91
Target Audience of the Global Women’s Health Report:
- Key Market Players
- Venture capitalists
- Small- and medium-sized and large enterprises
- Third-party knowledge providers
- Value-Added Resellers (VARs)
- Global market producers, distributors, traders, and suppliers
- Research organizations, consulting companies, and various alliances interested in this sector
- Government bodies, independent regulatory authorities, and policymakers
The report also discusses the key players involved in the market such as:
Key participants include Merck & Co., Allergan, Bayer AG, Novartis AG, Pfizer, Amgen, Lupin Limited, Johnson & Johnson Services Inc., Agile Therapeutics, and Apothecus Pharmaceutical Corporation, among others.
Radical Highlights of the Women’s Health Market Report:
- Comprehensive overview of the Women’s Health market along with analysis of the changing dynamics of the market
- Growth Assessment of various market segments throughout the forecast period
- Regional and global analysis of the market players, including their market share and global position
- Growth strategies adopted by key market players to combat the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the market
- Impact of the technological developments and R&D advancements on the Women’s Health market
Report Key insights:
- By application, hormonal infertility is projected to grow at the fastest rate of 13.6% in the forecast period. High levels of FSH (follicle-stimulating hormone) in female blood may decrease the chances of conceiving. Also, abnormal estradiol, a kind of estrogen hormone, levels may reduce the possibility of success in vitro fertilization (IVF).
- By product type, devices held a substantial women’s health market share in 2019. The introduction of minimally invasive methods has escalated the demand for several surgical procedures amid the women population. Also, a growing trend among female patients’ towards technologically advanced techniques for treatment is the causative of market growth.
- By end-users, research institutes are projected to grow at the fastest rate in the forecast period. Various research institutes such as the Women’s Health Research Institute (WHRI) undertake several research activities to improve the health of women, especially reproductive health. Academic research institutes carry out many R&D activities to develop novel drugs and devices, which would fuel the market growth in the upcoming years.
Women’s Health Market segmentation:
Emergen Research has segmented the global women’s health market on the basis of product type, application, end-users, and region:
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Postmenopausal Osteoporosis
- Hormonal Infertility
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
End Users Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Obstetrics & Gynecology Centers
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Research Institutes
Regional Outlook: (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- North America (U.S.) (Canada) (Mexico)
- Europe (Germany) (UK) (France) (BENELUX) (Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China) (Japan) (South Korea) (Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Brazil) (Rest of LATAM)
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1 includes an introduction of the global Women’s Health Market, along with a comprehensive market overview, market scope, product offerings, and an investigation of the market drivers, growth opportunities, risks, restraints, and other vital factors.
- Chapter 2 offers an in-depth analysis of the key manufacturers engaged in this business vertical, along with their sales and revenue estimations.
- Chapter 3 elaborates on the highly competitive terrain of the market, highlighting the key manufacturers and vendors.
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Thank you for reading our report. Please get in touch with us if you have any query regarding the report or its customization. Our team will ensure the report is best suited to your needs.