However, with our MB-210 practice materials, you can have great possibilities than others without our products, because Microsoft Dynamic 365 practice materials can largely alleviate you from tremendous work and achieve success with efficiency and quality, Last but not least one reason that so numerous candidates give their priority to our MB-210 exam prep is the safe and reliable way of the payment, That is why our MB-210 learning questions gain a majority of praise around the world.
Create the essential PR support material your product needs, The picture MB-210 Valid Vce Dumps is courtesy of Small Biz Technology, a site we follow closely to keep up whats happening with, not surprisingly, small business technology.
Download MB-210 Exam Dumps >> https://www.exam4free.com/MB-210-valid-dumps.html
Avoiding Confusion of Services, Why business data is a form of metadata, Test MB-210 Result It’s kind of like a Facebook with pictures only, where people share and repin their favorite photos and other images.
However, with our MB-210 practice materials, you can have great possibilities than others without our products, because Microsoft Dynamic 365 practice materials can largely (https://www.exam4free.com/MB-210-valid-dumps.html) alleviate you from tremendous work and achieve success with efficiency and quality.
Last but not least one reason that so numerous candidates give their priority to our MB-210 exam prep is the safe and reliable way of the payment, That is why our MB-210 learning questions gain a majority of praise around the world.
Actual Microsoft MB-210 Exam Questions – Key To Success
We provide real Microsoft MB-210 exam questions with exact answers, As we all know it is not easy to obtain the MB-210 certification, and especially for those who cannot make full use of their sporadic time.
All those merits prefigure good needs you may encounter in the near future, (https://www.exam4free.com/MB-210-valid-dumps.html) I would be delighted if the could be so simple and easy to understand, We support Credit Card payment that can protect buyers’ benefits surely.
In the end, trust me, our Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales Functional Consultant test questions and dumps & Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales Functional Consultant exam cram will be the best helper for your Microsoft MB-210 exam, Also this helps you to get an idea about the real exam’s environment, format.
Compared to many others training materials, Exam4Free’s Microsoft MB-210 exam training materials are the best, Our exam dumps can not only help you reduce your pressure from MB-210 exam preparation, but also eliminate your worry about money waste.
Download Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales Functional Consultant Exam Dumps >> https://www.exam4free.com/MB-210-valid-dumps.html
NEW QUESTION 35
You need to configure the credit and reference screening playbook to meet the requirements.
What should you do? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.
NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
NEW QUESTION 36
You use Dynamics 365 Sales.
You need to add products to an invoice.
Which options should you use? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.
NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
NEW QUESTION 37
You need to increase efficiency and consistency for ticket sales to meet company requirements.
What should you create?
- A. a playbook
- B. a Microsoft Flow workflow
- C. a Lifecycle Services (LCS) package
Enforce repeatable steps to promote and increase efficiency and consistency for ticket sales across all sports and venues.
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics365/sales-enterprise/enforce-best-practices-playbooks Perform Configuration Testlet 4 Background A company owns a group of theaters that stage live performances. Tickets to shows are sold by individual representatives by using a mobile app.
Each theater has a manager. The managers rotate between theaters every six months.
The company plans to implement Dynamics 365 Sales.
The company uses the following pricing structure for tickets:
Representatives create Microsoft Word documents to use as invoices. Pricing for tickets is often inconsistent.
Ticket sales are often lost because customers go to other shows.
* The business card of every group sales customer must be scanned and the image saved with the contact record.
* A customer’s business card must be scanned even if the customer has been to the theatre before.
* Business cards must show up on all contact forms.
* Each salesperson needs to sell a certain amount of tickets per month.
* The number of tickets each salesperson sells must be totalled only at the end of the month, before the monthly meeting between the salesperson and their manager.
* Salespeople must not be able to check the quantity sold in the system daily.
* The name of the sales manager must be added to opportunity records when sales representatives close opportunities.
* Opportunities that are lost must include the reasons other show and not interested.
* Some of the opportunities who order a large quantity of tickets every week want quotes quickly on various quantities. They want it broken down as follows:
– Price breakout by ticket
– Quantity discount amount
– Original ticket price
* Customers who buy a large quantity of tickets to a show must always get a quote first.
* Orders must always be created from the Quote record when it is a large purchase.
* Customers who buy a smaller quantity of tickets that do not have quotes must have an invoice sent to them.
* Analyze email messages that pertain to ticket sales of the shows.
* Analyze relationships to help with potential sales of friends and coworkers for potential ticket buyers.
* Analyze accounts and assess the account representative’s relationship with the customer to gauge the level of communication.
A Tickets dashboard for all cashiers must be created that contains the following bar charts:
* all the tickets sold for each show
* all the tickets available for each show
* accounts that have purchased groups of 10 or more tickets
* purchased tickets by age groups
* Representatives must track which shows customers go to when they do not purchase the tickets to their shows. This information must be entered in the records.
* Every time a potential large sale is lost, the representative needs to ask the customer which show ticket was purchased instead of their show.
* Shows at other theatres must be updated on a monthly basis.
* Quantity discounts and bulk purchase for different shows must be consistent Issues
* The Tickets dashboard has eight sections. The dashboard includes a line chart that displays data about age groups. The dashboard also has a chart that group ticket sales. The chart shows 10 or more tickets sold but is missing accounts that purchased more than 20 tickets.
* Cashiers report that they cannot see two specific area of the Tickets dashboard. Salespeople report that they can see all areas of the dashboard.
* Representative1 is unable to scan business cards.
* Some users do not see the business cards when using their desktop machines, but they see them from their tablets and mobile phones.
* There are no business card images in the system.
* Duplicate contacts are being created with business card scans.
NEW QUESTION 38
A customer creates a custom events table. The Events table has an N:1 relationship with the Accounts table. The events team tracks activities against events.
The account manager wants to see all activities related to accounts in the timeline.
You need to allow event activities to appear in the account timeline.
What should you update?
- A. Relationship type in the relationship definition
- B. Timeline field on the account form
- C. Relationship Rollup View in the relationship definition
- D. Timeline setting in System Settings
NEW QUESTION 39
MB-210 Dumps PDF >> https://www.exam4free.com/MB-210-valid-dumps.html