The researchers have considered all the factors influencing the growth of the Peristaltic Pumps market on the global and regional scale. The report considers the COVID-19 pandemic as one of the key influencing factors of the Peristaltic pumps market. However, organizational concerns regarding data security is a key factor expected to hamper growth of the global Peristaltic pumps market over the forecast period. on the market.
The Peristaltic pumps market is forecasted to grow significantly, owing to the growing demand for wearable medical appliances for the constant monitoring health condition of patients. The technological development in Peristaltic pumps to diminish vision difficulties in humans and the increasing rate of geriatric people also propels market growth. The rising interest in smart medical gadgets among youth attracts them towards smart contact lenses.
Besides, the increasing rate of eye-related problems among the aged population is propelling the market. The extreme competition among leading players and the high cost of smart contact lenses hinder market growth.
To know more@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/peristaltic-pumps-market
Key Players operating in the industry are:
- In September 2020, Ingersoll Rand Inc. made an announcement about the purchase of Albin Pump SAS (Albin), a company based in Montelimar, France. The acquisition is intended to expand the fluid management technology offerings of Ingersoll Rand Inc.
- The peristaltic hose pumps segment held a significant market share in 2019. The most significant benefit offered by a peristaltic hose pump is its ability to operate at a high pressure.
- A peristaltic pump is a non-siphoning pump, which prevents fluid backflow into the system, resulting in enhanced precision during dispensing
- The paints & coatings segment is likely to expand at a significant rate during the forecast period. The versatility of peristaltic pumps can reliably manage a wide variety of paints and coatings ranging from water-thin liquids to highly viscous fluids.
- Europe held a substantial market share in 2019, due to strict legislative policies about water and wastewater treatment, including the Urban Wastewater Treatment Directive (UWWTD) and Water Framework Directive (WFD). Also, rise in the prevalence of neurological and cardiovascular diseases and growth of elderly population drive the demand for peristaltic pumps in the pharmaceutical application, thereby boosting the market in the region.
Key Players operating in the industry are:
Verder Group, Wanner Engineering Inc., Gilson Inc., Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group, Flowrox Oy, Cole-Parmer Instrument Company LLC, Randolph Austin, WELCO Co. Ltd., IDEX Corporation, and Ravel Hiteks Pvt. Ltd.
Get Free Sample PDF Brochure@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/449
Peristaltic pumps Market segmentation:
Emergen Research has segmented the global peristaltic pumps market in terms of product type, discharge capacity, industry vertical, and region:
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Peristaltic Hose Pumps
- Peristaltic Tube Pumps
Discharge Capacity Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Up to 30 psi
- 30–50 psi
- 50–100 psi
- 100–200 psi
- Above 200 psi
Industry Vertical Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Food & Beverage
- Chemical Processing
- Water & Wastewater Treatment
- Oil & Gas
- Pulp & Paper
- Paints & Coatings
Regional Analysis Covers:
The Global Peristaltic pumps Market is further analyzed across the key geographical locations where the market has expanded to a significant size. The key region analyzed are North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. The report offers a country-wise analysis to provide a comprehensive analysis of the Peristaltic pumps market in terms of production and consumption patterns, supply and demand ratio, import/export, revenue contribution, trends, and presence of prominent players in each region.
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
The all-inclusive report on the Global Peristaltic pumps Market added by Emergen Research demonstrates that the global Peristaltic pumps market is presumed to grow at a steady CAGR throughout the forecast timeline. The report analyzed the key market drivers, restraints, growth opportunities, investment opportunities, threats, and limitations of the Peristaltic pumps market. The report also offers accurate forecast estimation at a global and regional level to impart a better understanding of the scope of the market.
Click here to Get customization@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/449
Thank you for reading our report. Please get in touch with us if you have any query regarding the report or its customization. Our team will ensure the report is best suited to your needs.
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.