How to set up a Canon Pixma Mg 2522 without a CD in the best way possible. The gadget may connect to the Pixma mg 2522 via WiFi. Depending on your preferences, you can connect a Canon printer to Wi-Fi using the WPS button or the computer’s settings. Do you require Canon Pixma Mg2522 Setup assistance?
How to Setup the Canon Pixma mg2522 Wirelessly
The mg 2522 printer has less wires and a cleaner atmosphere than printers from a few years ago. Wi-Fi has numerous advantages and allows printing from a variety of devices. You are no longer required to utilise a computer. This brings up a slew of new opportunities. It is up to you to choose the Canon Pixma Mg2522 Wireless Setup technique.
It connects through WiFi Protected Setup (WPS). This connection type makes it simple to gain network access without a password. Depending on how the router was previously configured, a PIN may be required, however in some cases, no PIN is required and the transaction is performed automatically. To connect a printer to Wi-Fi with WPS, we’ll need the following:
- A wireless printer that supports WPS.
- A product with a WPS button.
- Using a WPA or WPA2 password on a wireless network.
To connect printers using this technique, all you need is the printer and a live Wi-Fi network; a computer is not necessary. The WPS button on the printer must be held down until it blinks. An antenna and curving signals on either side represent this button. If the printer lacks this button, we must enter the wireless or network configuration to get the WPS option. Then we’ll press the “Start” button.
How to setup the MG2522 Wireless printer on a Mac
The following are some easy methods for connecting a MAC device to a Canon Pixma MG2522 printer:
- Begin by connecting the MAC computer to the printer’s Wi-Fi network.
- Following that, connect your Canon Pixma Mg 2522 to the Wi-Fi network as suggested in the blog’s introduction paragraph.
- Launch a browser and type “canon.com/ijsetup” into the Address bar.
- After the download is complete, users should follow the on-screen instructions.
- After that, select “System and Preferences” from the “Apple” menu.
- After selecting “Printer and Scanner,” press the plus sign.
- The list of linked printers will then appear. Users must now select the Canon Pixma MG2522 and click the “Add” button.
- The printer is successfully linked to the MAC device when all of the processes are completed.
Users can easily connect their Canon Pixma MG2522 wireless printer to Windows or Mac PCs by following the steps and instructions outlined above.