The report talks about the shift in demands and emerging trends that are expected to drive the growth of the Smart Shelves market. The rising demand for the Smart Shelves market is expected to drive the demand for Smart Shelves market, thereby bolstering the growth of the industry. Moreover, the report also studies the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the market.
The global smart shelves market size is expected to reach USD 15.34 Billion at a robust revenue CAGR of 22.4% in 2030, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Market revenue growth is primarily driven by factors such as increased use of technologies such as IoT and RFID in retail. Smart shelves are made with transistors combined with a Radio Frequency Identification Reader (RFID) sensor that is integrated inside, above, or behind shelves. Automation of retail shop inventory is made possible by a sensor network that powers digital shelf technology.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1400
The report also profiles established and emerging players of the market, covering the business overview, product portfolio, strategic alliances, and business expansion strategies.
Some major companies in the global market report include SES-Imagotag, Pricer, Trax Image Recognition, Avery Dennison Corporation, Samsung, E Ink Holding Inc., Intel Corporation, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., Honeywell International Inc., and Solum
Highlights from the Report
- On 29 July 2020, Auchan Retail Portugal, one of Europe’s largest grocery retailers and Trax, a leading provider of computer vision and analytics solutions for retail announced a deal to implement Trax’s suite of autonomous shelf monitoring solutions, including robots, across entire grocery retail network of Auchan Retail Portugal’s 34 supermarkets and hypermarkets. Auchan Retail Portugal is one of Europe’s largest grocery retailers. The undertaking began in Lisbon’s Auchan Alfragide supermarket.
- The software and solutions segment is expected to lead in terms of revenue share in the global market over the forecast period. Utilizing software and solutions for smart shelves has a number of advantages. Some advantages include an increase in sales and ROI, knowledge of customer behavior and loyalty, strategy for secondary positioning and product categories, analysis of campaign’s success rate, improvement of stock and logistics, real-time alerts for merchandising and stock replenishment, low-power and non-intrusive IoT devices, and a reduction in waste and carbon footprint.
The report studies the historical data of the Smart Shelves Market and offers valuable information about the key segments and sub-segments, revenue generation, demand and supply scenario, trends, and other vital aspects.
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented the global smart shelves market based on component, organization size, application, and region:
· Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- IoT Sensors
- Radio Frequency Identification (RDFI) Tags & Readers
- Digital Displays
- Electronic Shelf Labels
- Other Hardware
- Software & Solutions
- Professional Services
· Organization Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- Large Enterprises
- Small & Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs)
· Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- Planogram Management
- Inventory Management
- Pricing Management
- Content Management
- Other Applications
The complete regional analysis covers:
North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico
Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Key Points of Smart Shelves Market:
- Extensive coverage of the analysis of the Smart Shelves market
- Key insights into the regional spread of the industry in key geographies
- Radical insights into the vital market trends; both current and emerging trends, and factors influencing the growth of the market
- Comprehensive coverage of the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the overall growth of the Smart Shelves market
- Complete data about the key manufacturers and vendors in the Smart Shelves market
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of the report is available. To know more, please connect with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized as per your requirements.
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.